We are very excited to have as many videos as possible for Trinity’s 150th celebration. We hope that you will be able to participate by sending in a video and hopefully attending the dinner on May 20th and the commemorative service on May 21st. Please read the instructions and tips below for sending in a video. If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Here is a link that can be uploaded to by anyone whether you have a dropbox account or not: https://www.dropbox.com/request/2T93XQIq0YvjXi1IzE8C
SOME PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH THE UPLOAD FROM AN IPHONE. YOU MAY TRY TO EMAIL TO YOURSELF AND THEN UPLOAD FROM YOUR COMPUTER. YOU MAY NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE DROPBOX APP FOR YOUR PHONE WHICH CAN BE DELETED AFTERWARD. YOU CAN ALSO UPLOAD TO TRINITY’S FACEBOOK PAGE WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TRINITYNY OR EMAIL IT TO PENNI@TRINITYNY.ORG. PLEASE CONTACT ROY@TRINITYNY.ORG IF YOU CONTINUE TO ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES.
Please take a minute or two to answer the following:
When did you attend Trinity (years or how long)?
You can either wish Trinity a “Happy 150th Anniversary”. or
Let us know what has God done in your life through your time at Trinity? or
Give us a story of your time at Trinity.
TIPS for capturing a good usable video:
- Any video format should work.
- If you are using your phone, make sure settings are as high resolution as possible.
- Orient the phone in the landscape position.
- Video outdoors or in bright light.
- Please use a tripod or have someone hold the camera; “selfie-style” is discouraged as it can be difficult to maintain.