Spiritual Unity Amid Social Distancing
It’s All About Caring, Connecting, and Collaborating
During this crisis, we are finding new ways to have spiritual unity in this season of social distancing. With everything that’s been disrupted, it is good to know some things haven’t changed (even if they look a little different).
Caring isn’t canceled. Whether you are feeling anxious, need encouragement, or have practical needs like getting pantry items and paying rent, let us know. We want to care for each other now more than ever.
Connecting isn’t canceled. In addition to tuning in on Sunday morning, Trinity is providing free access to Zoom Pro for groups so that they can continue to connect relationally.
Collaborating isn’t canceled. There are many ways to serve our community in this crisis. You can find more details below.
Caring - Connecting - Collaborating
If you need help, here are some resources that may be of help to you during this time of crisis:
- If you need prayer, our prayer team is honored to pray for you: prayer@TrinityNY.org
- For spiritual counseling, please contact our elders and one of them will respond: elders@TrinityNY.org
- If you need food or financial assistance, please contact our Benevolence deacons: benevolence@TrinityNY.org
- If you want someone to call you, please contact main@TrinityNY.org
During this time of social distancing, we still want to stay close to each other! We have a number of small groups who are virtually meeting each week. It is very easy to plug into one of these groups because they are at different times throughout the week. We encourage you to stay connected first with God, and then with each other!
Also, if you are interested in starting a group (could be a virtual dinner club!), please let us know at main@TrinityNY.org.
- International Mixed @ 11am: DavidfMcCreary@gmail.com
- Mixed @ 11:15am: email: SundayMixed@TrinityNY.org
- Women 50+ @ 11:15am: email: Women50s@TrinityNY.org
- Parents @ 8:30pm: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Group @ 7am: email Villegas.email@example.com or DavidfMcCreary@gmail.com
- Tuesday Night Mixed Group @ 7pm: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Tuesday Night Women’s Bible Study @ 7pm: email TWBS@trinityny.org for the videoconference information
- Wednesday Women’s Bible Study @ 9:30am: email: WWBS@trinityny.org for videoconference information.
- Prayer @ 12pm: email: prayer@TrinityNY.org for videoconference information.
- Prayer @ 6:30pm: email: prayer@TrinityNY.org for videoconference information.
The Walk hosts virtual events for people in their 20s and 30s. Email: TheWalk@TrinityNY.org for more info about upcoming events.
- Pray this with us this week. You can print this Prayer Guide.
- Serve in NYC: Hope for NY: Urgent Needs in NYC
- Serve at Trinity: to volunteer to call people each week, contact the Elders: Elders@TrinityNY.org
- Give to support the ministries at Trinity, including Benevolence, which provides practical support to those in need.