Welcome to Trinity Baptist Church!
Please join us in worship at Trinity!
You may attend in person at 10am or 11:30am on Sunday by clicking on the REGISTER for SERVICE button below.
Online reservations are open Monday-Saturday, but we also take a limited number of walk-ins on Sunday morning. Please arrive 15 minutes early with a mask for onsite registration.
You may also worship with us online as the service livestreams at 10am on Sunday or any time afterwards on our YouTube channel
Preschool (3-5 year-olds) can “attend” two ways:
- Attend in person. Hit the REGISTER for SERVICE button above to register yourself and your child.
- Teach your child at home. Please contact Cindy@trinityny.org for the YouTube link which contains story & craft activity videos
GODQUEST kids (1st-5th graders) can “attend” three ways:
- Attend in person. Hit the REGISTER for SERVICE button above to register for a service and you can register your child too.
- Zoom call for GODQUEST starts at 10am. Please contact Cindy@TrinityNY.org if you would like to join the Zoom call which will allow your child to participate online.
- Teach your child at home. Please contact Cindy@TrinityNY.org if you would like to have the lesson materials to teach your child at home.
CONQUEST: For our Middle School youth (6th-8th graders), we have a Sunday Zoom call at 10am AND they can now attend in person with the leaders in the Resource Room. Click here to read more about the curriculum.
Please also check out our Announcements page to find out the latest information on what’s happening at Trinity and get connected in one of the many small groups.
If you want to give to Trinity online, please click the GIVE button below. You may also mail a check to Trinity Baptist Church (250 E 61st Street, NY, NY 10065, Attn: Bookkeeping).
To give to Benevolence, please click the link below and add “Benevolence” as a note to your donation. If you want to give to the general offering, you do not need to add a note.
Thank you for supporting the ministry at Trinity!
Thank you again for joining us for worship.
Please stay healthy and safe!