Part-time Custodian Needed at Trinity Baptist Church.
If you or anyone you know is interested in the position (description below) please contact Trinity.
This position works closely with the Facilities Manager and is responsible for maintaining and optimizing Trinity Baptist Church (“TBC”) as a clean, clutter-free, safe and welcoming place of worship and a location for church operations, meetings and fellowship, and community/commercial events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform cleaning and maintenance activities at TBC facilities.
a. Fill out custodial checklist to ensure the building is safe and in good order.
2. Maintain sufficient levels of custodial supplies to perform routine tasks and put any needs on the Supply Order list.
3. Maintain building security and respond to facility emergencies as needed.
4. Maintain and execute custodial “to do” and repair lists.
5. Help maintain compliance with safety, fire department and other building codes at TBC facilities.
Required: Honest, detail-oriented and proactive individual with a willingness to work hard and the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required. Must speak English.
Preferred: Experience as a Handyman or Building Supervisor; experience in the construction industry.
Hourly rate: Commensurate with experience.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org