When: Wednesdays, November 2, 9, 16, from 6:45-8:30pm
Where: Trinity Baptist Church
Thanksgiving Choir Date: Sunday, November 20th, ONE service at 10:00am
To sign up, please click below:
ALL ARE WELCOME!
How many rehearsals to I need to attend?
- We’d love for you to attend all three rehearsals, but at minimum, two rehearsals
Do I have to be a singer?
- Nope! And no auditions necessary, just a heart for worship.
Do I have to read music?
- Also no (But we do have sheet music for those who like).
I’m unsure if I want to join – can I come to the first rehearsal and then decide?
I can’t join for the Thanksgiving service on the 20th – could I still come to rehearsal for singing and fellowship?
- We’d love to have you 🙂
How do you teach the songs?
- We’ll have 3 rehearsals where we will teach parts and rehearse together.
- You’ll have access to sheet music, lyrics, song recordings and voice part recordings. We do expect you to spend time rehearsing on your own, but we’re always here to help with any questions you have.
How many songs will we sing?
- 5 songs
What should I bring to rehearsal?
- A pencil or pen to make notes on the charts and lyric sheets, and something to record voice notes.
What are the COVID guidelines?
- We won’t be wearing masks, so make sure you’re comfortable with that. If you are feeling sick, you can stay home and use the rehearsal materials provided.
I have more questions, who can I talk to?
- Email Lisa Fogg & Heidi Miesle at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to answer your questions.