Welcome to Trinity’s Youth Ministry! We serve students in grades 6-12.
Middle School (6th-8th grades)
MS meets in back pews of sanctuary at 10am and is dismissed from Rooms A/B/C upstairs.
High School (9th-12th grades)
HS meets in back pews of sanctuary at 10am and is dismissed from Rooms A/B/C upstairs.
The mission of our youth ministry is to bring youth into a real relationship with Jesus. We want to engage, energize and equip them to be disciples of Christ. We aim to draw our students closer to Christ by expressing unconditional love to them and encouraging the continued work of Jesus Christ in their lives.
Our vision is to work in close partnership with parents and our entire congregation to have our youth integrated in the church as a whole. We seek to make our youth ministry a multigenerational ministry. We want to see youth chase after God, rise up to all He has called them to be and bring glory to His name.
The Youth Ministry
- Provides a safe and affirming environment for youth that demonstrates unconditional love
- Offers models of Christian faith, thought & conduct
- Creates opportunities for youth to deepen their faith alongside committed and mature leaders through prayer, study, fellowship, worship, ministry, and evangelism
- Equips and empowers youth to be deliberate in their approach to living out the Gospel
- Supports families in nurturing healthy relationships and spiritual growth in their youth
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment to investigate faith in Jesus Christ
If you are a student or parent with a question about what we do, we want to hear from you. Please email or call Brandy Caldwell, Director of Family Ministries.
Young Life Upper East Side CAMPAIGNERS is BACK! Mondays @ 7:03pm
Campaigners is a space for our young friends to grow in their understanding of God’s love and purpose for their lives in this incredibly unpredictable year. All 6th-12th grade friends welcome! We can’t wait. CLICK ON the picture above to go to Young Life’s site to get the Zoom link and to sign up for the Young Life newsletter.