Our Mission and Vision
Welcome to CONQUEST. We serve students in grades 6-12. We meet Sundays at 9:30am unless noted under our “Coming Up” section.
The mission of our youth ministry is to bring youth into a real relationship with Jesus. We want to engage, energize and equip them to be disciples of Christ. We aim to draw our students closer to Christ by expressing unconditional love to them and encouraging the continued work of Jesus Christ in their lives.
Our vision is to work in close partnership with parents and our entire congregation to have our youth integrated in the church as a whole. We seek to make our youth ministry a multigenerational ministry. We want to see youth chase after God, rise up to all He has called them to be and bring glory to His name.
- Provides a safe and affirming environment for youth that demonstrates unconditional love
- Offers models of Christian faith, thought & conduct
- Creates opportunities for youth to deepen their faith alongside committed and mature leaders through prayer, study, fellowship, worship, ministry, and evangelism
- Equips and empowers youth to be deliberate in their approach to living out the Gospel
- Supports families in nurturing healthy relationships and spiritual growth in their youth
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment to investigate faith in Jesus Christ
Submit a Prayer Request:
Youth and parents may submit prayer requests anonymously by clicking here. Return calls or emails may also be requested along with your prayer request.
Follow Us On
If you are a student or parent with a question about what we do, we want to hear from you. Please email or call the main office.
Email Brandon for more info: email@example.com